Apologies, friends- I completely missed the memo about March starting.
Although, I generally say that every year, I seem to fly from Christmas to Easter without remembering much of the events between…
And, it’s a busy/fun time, filled with day-off-of-work holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
Because time seems to be flying and I need to accomplish a lot in the next few months, I’ve been compiling a few goals/projects that I want to accomplish this month.
For moral support (and accountability purposes!) I thought I would share:
1) Walk the Croix-dog daily. Even if it’s FREAKING cold out and it’s just around the block. Try and remember to tell him he’s a good dog, not a F#$%ing idiot every block or so…
2) Do my fair share of the weeknight cooking (even if that means cooking 3 meals on Sunday and serving ‘leftovers’!)
3) DO NOT. repeat. DO NOT shop online at nordstroms.com during a moment of intense retail-therapy need.
4) Repeat above, insert ebay.com
5) Lose those 4 5 damn nagging pounds (again) to make it an even 10lbs lost for 2012 (so far!).
6) Finish stitching Christmas 2012 gifts (1 to go, so this seems a bit like a cheat, but it will be something I know I can cross off, since 3, 4 and 5 seem like suckers bets).
7) Figure out how to redesign blog header, so it looks more exciting and more ‘me’.
8) Try really, really, really hard not to drink wine after a long day. Get on the treadmill instead. (<—- I am laughing out loud as I write this one, but I thought I should at least write it down. That means that I will make several good attempts and valiant fails).
In other, probably far more interesting news for you, I’ve started a few new projects.
LEE canvas to be stitched into a gorgeous black patent leather purse!
Stitched using Silk and Ivory and Kreinik, all basketweave stitches.
And, not yet started, but SO TRUE
I think I’ll be stitching the design with my ‘stash’ fibers and I’ll need to pick up some silk for the background. Haven’t decided if I will keep the pink or maybe go with a darker teal.
Also, a few pictures from the full moon this afternoon (from the dog walk with Croix!).
Hope your March is flying by as well! We’ve got bit plans this weekend for Bri’s birthday (hint: it involves lots of BBQ)!!! I’ll be busy cleaning and ordering catering…